What do you think? - Customer testimonials
Some of our customers have been kind enough to let us have their thoughts on our company and our products. Here are a few of the fantastic responses we have received - A BIG Thank You to all our customers who have taken time to write in!
- I am writing to ask you to pass on my sincere thanks to everyone concerned in my recent order of 7 photographs from the Around Bournemouth book. The package arrived a few days ago and I couldn't be more thrilled with it! The most important thing was how beautifully it was wrapped and it arrived in perfect condition. When I unwrapped the photographs I was so delighted with them and kept looking at them over and over again. Thank you for providing such wonderful photographs - I can't wait to give them to my family.
- I came across your website quite by accident and wanted to contact you to thank you so much for such a wonderful site. Having spent the best part of an hour viewing old photos of places I used to live, I cannot tell you what an invaluable tool you have created. Long may you continue to keep our beautiful country's history alive! Thank you for allowing me to relive old memories, and to pass them on to my family, who are equally amazed and grateful.
- The photo arrived here in A1 condition 3 days ago. It's even better than I expected it to be and I'm so impressed with the photography and the really fast and convenient transatlantic transaction. It has been a very good experience as well as a good example of British business procedures and courteous customer service at it's very best.The photo of my former home; the old Rectory that my children and grandchildren have never seen is a treasure. The photo is even more special to me as my father's church was razed years ago and the Rectory was remodeled beyond recognition at the same time. Thanks to your photographic skills it will all live forever for me and my family.
- This is just to say how delighted I am with the order I placed with you - order placed Tuesday, and arrived before lunch today. Absolutely brilliant. Item was required as a present for a member of staff at the Library, and everyone seems extremely pleased with the item.
- Not really an enquiry but a tribute to your wonderful site. I just had to say how much I enjoy traveling back in time via such beautiful photography. Thank you so much and I hope that I am not out staying my welcome posting too many memories. Thanks again.
- I would like to say that I have only just discovered your website, and think it is absolutely wonderful. I have recommended it to several of my friends. I found out some more wonders of your site, that you can send messages to other people who have left messages. I was delighted to send a message to a girl who lived in Shere at the same time as I did 60+ years ago, and who is now in Australia. I cannot praise your site highly enough. Do keep up the good work.
- Re: Order Conf. Refs. 299980 & 300163. These relate to 2 calendars you prepared for me containing pictures of Old Slapton, Dartmouth & Beesands in South Devon which I sent to two friends who live in Dartmouth. This is just to relay their great admiration and appreciation for their gifts. They were overwhelmed to see pictures of their childhood village, Slapton and to have a different one every month next year will bring back many happy memories. So, you see, not every email you get on this screen is a complaint. Well done and thank you for offering this item. I got a calendar for my parents last year with old pictures of Stanwell, Middlesex, where they were both born and they, too, were really happy and still haven't thrown it away. They just moved it to another place in the kitchen to make way for this year's 'ordinary' calendar. They are 84 and 85 years old. Many thanks for making five people (including me!) very happy.
- I just wanted to thank you for sending through a replacement print. Your service cannot be faulted. It was so nice to receive the replacement with no hassle and in plenty of time for Christmas. Many thanks once again and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
- Thank you for my order, my mother will be very pleasantly surprised when she opens it on Christmas day.Thanks again.
- Thank you so much. I cannot recommend your customer service highly enough. I shall certainly continue to use you in the future, and encourage anyone else to do so as well. Yours gratefully
- Thank you so much for spotting my oversight & contacting me. The start date for this calendar order should definitely be January 2008. While I'm at it, I'd like to thank you & your team for offering such a unique and heartwarming gift item. I'm confident the recipient will enjoy many a fond memory of her beautiful birthplace. Thanks again. Regards,
- I received the mounted print this morning and I am absolutely delighted with it. I would not hesitate to place further orders with yourselves. This is a gift for my parents 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary and I know it will be truly treasured. thank you
- Dear Francis Frith, I am 61 years old and for some years have been unable to locate a grave in North Wales based on a single photo taken in the 30s by my father (now deceased). Thanks to your Photo Gallery I found a cemetery that I didn't know existed, emailed them, and have located that grave. Your gallery is of inestimable value as a research tool. Thank you so much. Yours sincerely, John Hamilton-Smith
- I want to let you know how pleased I am with my order. Packaged very securely and the quality is superb. many thanks.
- I just want to say a massive thank you to you! I put a family memory on your site around last Christmas and I was contacted by my 3rd cousin in Canada,who had mountains of family photos and info. We are now sharing photos and discs, and email regularly. Thanks again. Donna. I will be purchasing something from the site sometime soon!
We are always delighted to receive feedback as it lets us know what we are doing right, and where we could improve. If you would like to comment on any aspect of our company, products or services, click here.