Salcombe, Bolt Head 1896
Memories of Salcombe
The church was built on land donated by the 10th Earl of Devon and the foundation stone laid in 1841 The architect was J H Ball who designed several other churches in Devon. The ...Read full memory
This vessel was built by Messrs Craggs of Middlesbrough - launched 13th July 1895. 185 ft long - Gross tonnage 386 tons with full electric lighting. She ran a regular service across ...Read full memory
Salcombe of the past.
The Salcombe Hotel was at one time owned by the formidable Mrs. Ryder. She could be seen in her latter years being escorted to and from The Ferry Inn by Mike ...Read full memory
This photo is available to buy in a range of sizes and styles, including framed and on canvas.