What do you think? - Customer testimonials
Some of our customers have been kind enough to let us have their thoughts on our company and our products. Here are a few of the fantastic responses we have received - A BIG Thank You to all our customers who have taken time to write in!
- I am really thrilled with your website. I am visiting it after having bought your Around Manchester book. My family come from Salford and Manchester and I am ordering some photos from the book.
- I received the Poster size Photograph of Abertillery this morning, I would like to say that is an excellent image. The quality and detail is wonderful. Many thanks, Graham.
- I am writing to ask you to pass on my sincere thanks to everyone concerned in my recent order of 7 photographs from the Around Bournemouth book. The package arrived a few days ago and I couldn't be more thrilled with it! The most important thing was how beautifully it was wrapped and it arrived in perfect condition. When I unwrapped the photographs I was so delighted with them and kept looking at them over and over again. Thank you for providing such wonderful photographs - I can't wait to give them to my family.
- I came across your website quite by accident and wanted to contact you to thank you so much for such a wonderful site. Having spent the best part of an hour viewing old photos of places I used to live, I cannot tell you what an invaluable tool you have created. Long may you continue to keep our beautiful country's history alive! Thank you for allowing me to relive old memories, and to pass them on to my family, who are equally amazed and grateful.
- The photo arrived here in A1 condition 3 days ago. It's even better than I expected it to be and I'm so impressed with the photography and the really fast and convenient transatlantic transaction. It has been a very good experience as well as a good example of British business procedures and courteous customer service at it's very best.The photo of my former home; the old Rectory that my children and grandchildren have never seen is a treasure. The photo is even more special to me as my father's church was razed years ago and the Rectory was remodeled beyond recognition at the same time. Thanks to your photographic skills it will all live forever for me and my family.
- This is just to say how delighted I am with the order I placed with you - order placed Tuesday, and arrived before lunch today. Absolutely brilliant. Item was required as a present for a member of staff at the Library, and everyone seems extremely pleased with the item.
- I just wanted to let you know my recipients were very happy with their Calendars, and as a first-time customer, I was very happy with your service. Thanks!
- Those lovely books arrived this afternoon and I am so happy! They were in perfect condition and very well packaged. I look forward to sharing them with lots of friends and family. If you ever need someone to 'put in a good word' for the excellent service of your business, please do not hesitate to ask me. Thank you very much.
- Not really an enquiry but a tribute to your wonderful site. I just had to say how much I enjoy traveling back in time via such beautiful photography. Thank you so much and I hope that I am not out staying my welcome posting too many memories. Thanks again.
- I would like to thank you for your most wonderful books. For birthdays, Xmas, Easter etc they are great presents. Many thanks again.
- I would like to say that I have only just discovered your website, and think it is absolutely wonderful. I have recommended it to several of my friends. I found out some more wonders of your site, that you can send messages to other people who have left messages. I was delighted to send a message to a girl who lived in Shere at the same time as I did 60+ years ago, and who is now in Australia. I cannot praise your site highly enough. Do keep up the good work.
- This is just a huge thank you for the impressive framed map I received yesterday. The recipient of this gift will be delighted I am sure. Thank you again for your great service.
- Just wanted to say that I am extremely pleased with the framed print I ordered - it's lovely. The whole process was trouble-free so I wish to complement your team - you answered my query about delivery times promptly and accurately. I placed my order on Wednesday and I took delivery at 12.00 noon today (Friday). An excellent picture and an excellent service. I shall certainly be placing future orders with you. Thank you.
- Re: Order Conf. Refs. 299980 & 300163. These relate to 2 calendars you prepared for me containing pictures of Old Slapton, Dartmouth & Beesands in South Devon which I sent to two friends who live in Dartmouth. This is just to relay their great admiration and appreciation for their gifts. They were overwhelmed to see pictures of their childhood village, Slapton and to have a different one every month next year will bring back many happy memories. So, you see, not every email you get on this screen is a complaint. Well done and thank you for offering this item. I got a calendar for my parents last year with old pictures of Stanwell, Middlesex, where they were both born and they, too, were really happy and still haven't thrown it away. They just moved it to another place in the kitchen to make way for this year's 'ordinary' calendar. They are 84 and 85 years old. Many thanks for making five people (including me!) very happy.
- I just wanted to thank you for the prompt delivery of the calendar I ordered. I am really pleased with it and in fact a colleague was so impressed she has also placed an order.
We are always delighted to receive feedback as it lets us know what we are doing right, and where we could improve. If you would like to comment on any aspect of our company, products or services, click here.