Farnborough, Fleet and Aldershot
Lavishly illustrated with fine quality photographs from The Francis Frith Collection. Farnborough, Fleet and Aldershot is rich in detail, and is a fascinating portrait of life and times long since changed.
Farnborough, Fleet and Aldershot is part of the Photographic Memories Book series published by The Francis Frith Collection.
- Written by Stephen Phillips
- Contains 96 pages
- ISBN 978-1-85937-845-8
- Size 189 x 246mm (c. 7.5" x 9.5")
- Voucher for free mounted print
- Focused on Farnborough and the local area
- Add your inscription to the title page
- Printed to order
- Despatched within 5 working days
Have a personal inscription printed on the title page, for free.
Available in both paperback and hardback covers.
Farnborough, Fleet and Aldershot includes a voucher for a free Frith Photo Print.
Collect photos, maps, memories and books of interest to you.