Howth, The Church Of The Blessed Virgin Mary 1897

More about this scene


Caption for Howth, The Church Of The Blessed Virgin Mary 1897: The ruins of this collegiate parish church overlook Howth harbour. The church was founded in 1235 to take the place of St Nessan's on the nearby island of Ireland's Eye. The bells are preserved in Howth Castle.

An extract from Ireland Photographic Memories.

Buy the Print >

Buy "Howth, The Church Of The Blessed Virgin Mary 1897" available as a print on its own along with framed and canvas options.