A Town Of Inbreds - a Memory of Banbury.
1) Highest known amount of people infected with chlamadia in one place.
2) Most teenage pregnancies in all of Britain
3) EVERYONE here is on some kind of drugs, usually pills
4) This includes is right now, and we are primary school children
5) No1 cn spel
6) If you go into town there are an obscene amount of little scene kids, they wander around blocking up entrances to the precinct and sharing cigarettes
7) Between about 4 o'clock in the afternoon and 7 in the morning, you WILL get mugged by some angry young scruff in a tracksuit
8) After stealing your money, clothes, house keys, car and virginity, he will then call up his older brothers 'cos you gave him some lip' and it will all start again :(
9) People always ask you if they can 'borrow' a fag, even though they don't intend on returning it
10) The schools here are a waste of time, and people spend all day on Francis Firth and UKVillages.co.uk instead of doing their Business Studies Coursework, we do actually believe we are incredibly witty, but to be honest we are also Banburians, and therefore a waste of space
Welcome to Banbury
A memory shared by on Jan 18th, 2008.
Tips & Ideas
Not sure what to write? It's easy - just think of an important place in your life and ask yourself:
How does it feature in your personal history?
What are your best memories of this place?
How has it changed over the years?
How does it feel, seeing these places again?
Do you remember stories about the community, its history and people?
This week's Places
Here are some of the places people are talking about in our Share Your Memories community this week:
...and hundreds more! Enjoy browsing more recent contributions now.